04 April 2011

On Indiana Weather

I'm going to keep this one short. Because I'm lazy.

Fact: Indiana weather is the worst, cruelest joke that mother nature has ever played on the human population. It never stays the same for more that three days, particularly during the spring and fall. Yesterday there were beautiful, blue skies all day, while I made my way out to my back porch to get a little writing done, that is until about 6 p.m., when the temperature dropped 19 degrees and the skies turned an overcast gray leaving today to be cold, gray, and rainy.

Don't get me wrong, I love rain... when it's warm. But this is simply ridiculous! It's spring break and the only thing that is springy is the wind and the influx of Facebook photos from beaches.

Until next time, enjoy the horrid weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment